About this item
- Easy Gardening Set – This gardening tool set contains 5 tools, including hand trowel, transplanter, weeder, hand fork and hand rake. These tools cover most gardening needs, such as pruning, digging, weeding, loosening the soil, aerating, transplanting and all garden tasks. Ideal for indoor plants, balcony pots, patio or window sill gardens.
- Ergonomic Handle – The durable beechwood handle fits snugly in the hand for added comfort while you work. When you’re gardening for a long time, This user-friendly design will reduce the pressure on the wrist and hand.
- Convenient Storage – Lifting rope for each handle, convenient to hang up. The design of the cowhide rope also makes the tool more exquisite.
- Sturdy & Durable – This garden tools are made of high hardness carbon steel, which enables the tools to withstand higher forces without buckling and breaking. The surface spray treatment can not only make the product less prone to rust, but also prevent the surface from scratching effectively.
- Perfect Gardening Gift – WORKPRO garden tool set is an excellent gift option for a loved one. The cowhide cord and wooden handle make this tool more refined, and you can’t go wrong with the gray finish of the product. Perfect for crowning that birthday, holiday, or anything in between, it combines practicality with a lot of thoughtfulness, is a thoughtful gift to your loved one.【Note: Please keep tools dry after use for long lifespan.】
WORKPRO 5Pcs Garden Tool Set
Perfect Gardening Gift Set
Digging planting, taking up plants help transplant small plants or flowers without damaging the roots.
Measure soil depth and transplant plants and seeds.
Suitable for digging planting, transplanting plants or flowers without damaging the roots.
Loosening, aerating and mixing soil.
The weeder benefits lever principle to remove stubborn weeds easily and loosen soil while resulting minimum damage to the roots.
Wooden Ergonomic Design Handle
Practical Cowhide Rope
High hardness carbon steel enables the product to withstand higher forces without buckling and breaking.
The design is more ergonomic, reducing the pressure on the hand during work.
Convenient for storage when not-use or off-season.
Better control over how deep you dig, making it easier to transplant.