About this item
- EFFICIENT SPACE SAVING FOR KITCHEN UPGRADED: All the kitchen cookwares such as pans, pots and bowls will get well organized and easy to be reached after using KES attractive and fashionable pot racks. Great choice for small and limited kitchen spaces.
- 16-INCH WALL STUD for A MORE STURDY CONSTRUCTION: We have upgraded this pan pot rack by increasing two 16-inch mounting holes and upgraded super strong anchors (suitable for both drywall and solid concrete wall). And the solid heavy metal makes it safe even hanging numbers of kitchen utensils. Max. Load: 55 lbs (25 KG), screw-mounted on solid concrete wall.
- ENLARGE KITCHEN CAPACITY: Large grid shelf measuring 29.5″ by 9.8″ can hold enough items and 12 detachable and movable hanging S-type hooks can withstand the heavy capacity. Things can be put neatly and your kitchen can be more open and spacious.
- STURDY AND FIRM CONSTRUCTION: Hand-made welding pot rack made of thick materials can withstand a weight of 55 lb, thus you can definitely hang large copper or iron skillets. Moreover, it is rust-proof due to special treatment.
- FAST AND EASY INSTALLATION: Hardware packs and instructions are included. Please follow the instructions for KES pot rack. Take 10 minutes to finish installation and you can use this product to make your kitchen more tidy and comfortable.
Finish Type: Powder Coated
Mounting Type: Wall Mount
We have upgraded this pan pot rack by increasing two 16-inch mounting holes and upgraded super strong anchors (suitable for both drywall and solid concrete wall). And the solid heavy metal makes it safe even hanging numbers of kitchen utensils.
A: If the screw stripped out, it means that the screw is not tightened. Use a screwdriver or a drill to drive the screw securely into the anchor.
The upgraded anchor equipped with KES needs to be tightened with an electric drill. After tightening, the rear area of the anchor is folded or unfolded.
Our wall-mount pot rack has two installation modes.You can use the mounting brackets underneath the pot rack, or on top.
You should use the 8 mm drill to make holes.
The maximum load is 25kg or 55lbs. (Screw-Mounted on the wall stud or solid concrete wall.)