About this item
- ASSORTED DESIGNS. Receive one of the variations as shown in the images
- SMOOTH TRANSITION: 5-ounce soft sippy cup designed for infants 4+ months, to transition from breast or bottle to cup-drinking
- TWO SOFT SILICONE NIPPLES: Includes one medium flow nipple and one offset soft spout for multiple drinking options
- GENTLE ON TEETHING GUMS: Super soft silicone makes drinking easy and is gentle on baby’s gums
- REMOVABLE & INTERCHANGEABLE HANDLES: easy-grip handles can be removed as baby grows or switched with other Tommee Tippee cups
Key Features & Benefits
The Tommee Tippee Sippee Trainer comes complete with a Closer to Nature teat to support the transition from bottle or breast to sippy cup drinking. The familiar element of the bottle teat will help encourage baby to start holding their own sippy cup.
The cup also comes with a soft silicone spout which helps your baby progress onto a new drinking action. The soft spout is gentle on little gums and encourages baby to move from sucking to sipping and learn to change the angle of the drinking cup.
Your baby’s gums can be very sensitive, especially when teething. Our super soft spout and Closer to Nature teat are gentle on gums, making sure their first sips go smoothly. And of course all of our cups are BPA-free and suitable for steam sterilizing.
Key Features & Benefits
Little and lightweight with easy-grip handles, this is the perfect cup for beginners. As drinking skills develop, simply remove the handles and you’re halfway to a grown-up cup.
We know life with a baby is busy, so all our cups are easy to assemble, simple to clean, either in hot soapy water or on the top shelf of the dishwasher and are suitable for sterilization.
All Tommee Tippee cups are BPA-free* providing you with the ultimate reassurance.
* Test No.: T51710251820TY
Why Choose Tommee Tippee?
Tommee Tippee is the top feeding brand in the UK* and one of the fastest growing baby bottle brands in North America**. For 50 years, we’ve made award-winning***, innovative products that are designed to make life a little bit easier for parents—and perhaps a little more fun. Today we’re honored to be in families’ homes in over 50 countries around the world.
Helping you Parent On
*Source: Allto Consulting, Storm In-Home Placement 2, Research Report, November 2018.
**Nielsen AOD TTL USxAOC, December 29, 2018.
***Babylist Best of Baby Awards, Jan 2019; National Parenting Product Awards (NAPPA), Feb 2019; TTPM Best of Baby Awards, Jun 2019