About this item
- COMFORT STRETCH: Stretchy sides for a comfortable fit.
- NO SWELLING: Unique absorbent material that won’t swell in water like diapers.
- EASY OFF: Even when wet, tear-away sides make changes a breeze.
- LEAK GUARDS: Features special leak guards for added protection and back label for easy identification.
Huggies Little Swimmers are ideal disposable swim nappies
Unlike disposable nappies, Huggies Little Swimmers do not swell on contact with water, allowing your little one freedom of movement to splash around and have an ideal time.
For many families, the first time their baby gets to splash about in a swimming pool is on holiday. But while you might feel that you don’t have a care in the world, being swim savvy means taking precautions no matter what swimming pool you are in – wherever in the world. And, if you follow these tips, your baby can make a splash, not a plop, while taking that first holiday dip.
Baby Swimming Tips
– Always put a swim nappy on your little one before going into to the pool.
– Avoid swimming if you or your little one has had a tummy upset in the past 48 hours.
– If you are going on holiday, it’s a good idea to get your little one water-ready first – even if it’s just splashing a little water over them in the bath.
– Stay by your little one at all times – not only is it safe, but it also helps form a close bond.
– Maintain eye contact with your little one, smile, relax and drop down to the same level – your baby will love seeing you splashing too.
– You may want to have your partner or a friend with you when you first start swimming, just whilst you get used to handling a wet baby.
– One of the best ways to get into the pool is to lay your baby safely on the poolside, enter the water and then lift him in.
-If you are new to baby swimming go during off-peak times or earlier in the morning if you are on holiday – it makes the entire experience less stressful and enjoyable.
They come in fun, colourfast Disney Nemo designs so you can use them the same way you would use a swimsuit with a back label to identify back from front.
Huggies Little Swimmers have special absorbent material for no nappy swelling so they protect your baby without becoming waterlogged like a nappy.
Huggies Little Swimmers help keep the pool and the water a more hygienic and pleasant environment, protecting against accidents for non-stop fun.
They go on like a nappy for younger babies and have leak guards to help stop leaks around the legs.