Huggies Baby Wipes, Unscented

$ 33.00

SKU: ‎B08399WZGL Categories: ,


About this item

  • 12 push button packs of 56 unscented baby wipes (672 wipes total)
  • Accepted by the National Eczema Association: Hypoallergenic and dermatologist tested; Free of lotions, fragrances, parabens, alcohol, dyes and elemental chlorine; does not contain phenoxyethanol or MIT
  • The Thickest Plant-Based Wipe: Plant-based wipes since 1990*; Huggies’ thickest baby wipe provides a soft, washcloth-like experience that’s safe for sensitive skin; Special Delivery wipes contain 99% purified water and plant-based materials with no harsh ingredients
  • EZ Pull 1-Handed Dispensing: One-handed dispensing makes it easy to grab diaper wipes without wasting sheets; packaging may vary from image shown
  • For the perfect diapering duo, try Special Delivery Diapers, Huggies’ softest diaper ever

Special Delivery WipesSpecial Delivery WipesSpecial Delivery WipesSpecial Delivery WipesSpecial Delivery WipesSpecial Delivery Wipes

Baby stuff should be cute, baby. Special Delivery Wipes feature clouds, birds, and feather designs.

Changes are easier when mom or dad can grab one wipe at a time with EZPull 1-Handed Dispensing.

You’re perfect, baby, and you deserve a simply perfect wipe for gently cleansing sensitive skin.

You have delicate skin, baby. These extra thick baby wipes give you a gentle, washcloth-like clean.

“Hypoallergenic” is a big word that means Special Delivery Wipes can help keep your skin healthy.

huggies special delivery diapers and wipes

Wipes and diapers. Mom and snuggles. Mac and cheese. These classic duos are always better together, baby! Pair up your Special Delivery baby wipes with Huggies Special Delivery baby diapers, our softest diaper ever!

Huggies is proud to sponsor Hand to Hold

Some of our happiest moments happen during hard times. That’s why Huggies helps with free virtual services to families before, during, & after being in the NICU.

Natural Care SensitiveSpecial DeliveryNatural Care SensitiveNatural Care RefreshingNourish & Care

Special Delivery

Natural Care Sensitive

Natural Care Refreshing

Nourish & Care

You might be wondering, what makes Special Delivery wipes so special?

We made Huggies Special Delivery Wipes just for you with only seven ingredients, including 99% purified water. The other 1% are dermatologist-tested gentle ingredients to help maintain the pH balance of your sensitive skin.

I bet you’re asking, are Huggies Special Delivery wipes safe for your sensitive skin, baby?

Special Delivery baby wipes are ideal for delicate newborn skin. They’re hypoallergenic and free of fragrance, parabens, alcohol and dyes—and they’re even accepted by the National Eczema Association for use on sensitive skin.

Soft wipes are a must, baby. How soft are Huggies Special Delivery wipes?

Great news, baby! Special Delivery baby wipes are our thickest wipes, to give you a soft and gentle clean that feels like a washcloth on your sensitive skin.

Are these baby wipes easy to grab one-handed?

Mom’s got her hands full, baby. But don’t worry, our wipes have EZ Pull 1-Handed Dispensing, so it’s easy to grab just one wipe at a time without wasting sheets.

Using the toilet is an important lesson to learn, baby, but are Huggies Baby Wipes flushable?

Designed for cushiony softness and durability, Huggies baby wipes don’t easily break down after flushing. Please don’t flush baby wipes, and instead use the trash bin for your wipes and diapers.


There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Huggies Baby Wipes, Unscented”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to Top