About this item
- 【Requirements for drinkware】 Minimum drinkware opening size is 0.59 inch in diameter and maximum drinkware opening size is 4.1 inch in diameter.
- 【Easy to use】 Designed with 9 holes spraying water outlet cleaning head to realize multi-angle spray hole washing, you just Put the mouth of the cup downward and press the bottom of the cup lightly to automatically spray water for cleaning. When the cup is cleaned, remove the cup and stop spraying water, so you can reduce the time of soaking and scrubbing, and efficiently solve the daily cup washing problems.
- 【Wide application】 It conveniently rinses virtually any drinkware, It can be used in home kitchens, bars, coffee shops, milk tea shops or hotels and other.
- 【Easy Installation】 To ensure that water flows into the sink rather than pooling on your countertop, it is recommended that there must be at least 3 inches of space around the mounting hole and no more than 2.95 inches from the center of the hole to the edge of the sink.
- 【DON’T WORRY】 If the glass rinser have any problem (quality, function, etc.), please contact us, we will solve the problem for you within 24 hours, we provide 3-year guarantee on the cup cleaner for sink.
Set includes (As shown in the picture).
When you only have one free hand available, removing milk and formula residue from narrow baby bottles can be difficult. So let the glass rinser remove residue in seconds with one simple press.
Before installing the CUP WASHER, please check whether there is a sealing rubber ring on the connector first, so as to prevent water leakage.
Can be connected to either the hot or the cold water supply line.
1– Glass rinser base place on the coutertop holes.
2– Slide mounting shank.
3– Through the base.
4– Put on the silicone actuator.
5– Slide the shank through the rubber washer and metal support washer, then through the mounting nut.
6– Tighten the mounting screws.
7– Link the supply line to the slide mounting shank underside.
8– Retighten the angle stop.
9– Install tee thread connector.
10– Thread the 9/16″ end of provided supply line to the tee.
11– Thread the provided tee onto angle stop. Thread the faucet supply line to the tee.
12– After supply line is installed, check and retighten the mounting nut.