About this item
- [ EXFOLIATING FACE WASH ] Salicylic acid (SA) is a beta hydroxy acid (BHA), an effective exfoliator that removes dead skin cells and promotes radiance. Salicylic acid acts as a chemical exfoliant which feels less harsh than physical ones like face scrubs
- [ FOAMING CLEANSER ] Dispenses as a clear gel and transforms into a foaming face wash as you lather. With hyaluronic acid, niacinamide, and vitamin D, this facial cleanser cleanses, exfoliates, and hydrates skin without leaving a stripped & tight feeling
- [ FACE EXFOLIATOR FOR ACNE PRONE SKIN ] This face cleanser is suitable for acne prone, oily skin and even those with psoriasis. Cerave SA skin care products provide exfoliation and skin relief to dry skin, rough and bumpy skin, and all other skin types
- [ 3 ESSENTIAL CERAMIDES ] Ceramides are found naturally in the skin and make up 50% of the lipids in the skin barrier. All CeraVe products, formulated with three essential ceramides (1, 3, 6-II)to help maintain the skin’s natural barrier.
- [ DEVELOPED WITH DERMATOLOGISTS & #1 DERMATOLOGIST RECOMMENDED SKINCARE BRAND ] CeraVe Skincare is developed with dermatologists and has products suitable for dry skin, sensitive skin, oily skin, acne-prone, and more.
Consistent exfoliation is beneficial for all skin types, including acne-prone, oily skin, mature or aging skin, dry skin, and even those with psoriasis.
Can be used as a daily exfoliator for normal skin or once-twice weekly for sensitive skin.
Wet skin with lukewarm water. Massage cleanser into skin in a gentle, circular motion. Rinse.
Exfoliation can leave skin more sensitive to the sun. In the morning, follow daily with your favorite CeraVe Facial Moisturizer with SPF.
Can be used as daily exfoliator for normal skin or once-twice weekly for sensitive skin.
All CeraVe products are developed with dermatologists.
Renewing SA Cleanser is formulated without fragrance and is non-comedogenic & allergy tested. It is suitable for normal skin types especially rough & bump skin.
Ceramides are naturally found in your skin and play a vital role in helping your skin protect you. They help fill in the gaps between your skin cells so your skin can seal in moisture and seal out impurities.
Hyaluronic Acid helps retain skin’s natural moisture.
Niacinamide helps calm the skin.
Salicylic acid is a Beta Hydroxy Acid (or BHA), which helps to slough off excess oil, sebum, and dead skin cells from the skin’s surface, revealing softer, smoother, brighter skin.
Salicylic acid acts as a chemical exfoliant, which is more gentle and effective than physical exfoliators like face scrubs.