About this item
- [ OIL FREE NIGHT LOTION ] Use Cerave PM facial lotion as the last step in an evening skincare routine. If layering with an eye cream, moisturizer or facial serum, apply the Cerave night lotion after other product applications have been fully absorbed
- [ OVERNIGHT MOISTURIZER ] Cerave’s PM face cream contains niacinamide to help calm the skin and uses MVE Technology to deliver hydration throughout the night. It also contains hyaluronic acid to help retain skin’s moisture
- [ ESSENTIAL CERAMIDES ] Ceramides are found naturally in the skin and make up 50% of the lipids in the skin barrier. All CeraVe products are formulated with three essential ceramides (1, 3, 6-II) to help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier
- [ DERMATOLOGIST RECOMMENDED ] CeraVe Skincare is developed with dermatologists and has products suitable for dry skin, sensitive skin, oily skin, acne-prone, and more
- [ GENTLE ON SKIN ] Fragrance free, paraben-free, oil free, non-comedogenic, and allergy-tested
Rich, smooth, yet lightweight texture spreads easily over skin and is absorbed quickly, leaving a non-greasy finish.
When layering products like serums or eye creams, apply a thin layer & allow product to be absorbed fully before applying CeraVe PM Facial Moisturizing Lotion.
Apply liberally to face and neck at night, or as directed by a physician.
MVE technology encapsulates ceramides to ensure efficient delivery within the skin’s barrier and slow release over time.
All CeraVe products are developed with dermatologists.
Helps to calm skin.
There are no reviews yet.